BestCommunications, Inc. has released an updated version of smaconne
(build: 2020091701) with additional/improved features on September 24, 2020.
The update includes the following contents. For details, please refer to the "smaconne User Manual".
- Added the ability to display/hide tasks etc.
If users have tasks, holidays and all day schedules, these are displayed just below the week header.
- Added the ability of calendar overlays
Multiple calendars can be configured and displayed in any Calendar View Page.
- Added the ability to change unread documents to red text on the Calendar View Page
- Added the [Print] function
We removed unnecessary elements and optimized the page content and layout for print media.
- Added a search function to the name selection dialog of mail/calendar
The "smaconne Development Kit - Configuration Know-How" and "smaconne Development Kit - Configuration Toolkit for Mail & Calendar" are updated
- Keeps the URL of the last view page accessed for each Notes app
The "smaconne Development Kit Manual" is updated
- Font size setting is supported on the App List Page
Users can display the App List, Notices, Histories, and Cross-search Results according to the font size you set.
Upgraded from 4.14.0 to 4.14.1 to fix a bug in CKEditor.
- The following issues have been fixed
- When a field has no value, the label may or may not be displayed.
- In URL conversion, some settings are missing in the case where it is necessary to escape the Domino server name.
- Japanese file names are not encoded in the URL links to files in the attachment list.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
We look forward to your continued patronage of smaconne.